Saturday, May 11, 2013

Life Lately

With one week left to call Florence home, I've been taking advantage of all the wonderful things this city has to offer. Here's what I've been up to over the past week...
 ///
Jordan came to visit! We took in the view at Piazzale Michelangelo with some wine, I made sure to take her to my favorite pizza and gelato places, we roamed around the gorgeous gardens, and even went to the secret bakery for a late night treat! It was so great to see her and show her around Florence!
Boboli Gardens
 Bardini Gardens (my new favorite!)
 A weekend trip to Verona...
 ...Lake Garda...
 ...and a casual hike in the Italian Alps
 Farewell dinner at my school
 Morning run along the Arno
 Taking advantage of the Mercato Centrale! I can't even begin to tell you how delicious those tomatoes were.
Now I just have to survive finals, then my sister gets here on Thursday and our adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment