Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Where have I been?

Well hi there!
Last you heard from me I was about to leave Florence to embark on a month long adventure through Europe with my sister. Unless you know me personally, you probably thought I fell off the face of the Earth. Don't worry, I didn't.
It's been almost 5 months since my last post and, well, I've done a lot of eating and a lot of traveling since then and I figured it's about time I told you about it.
So, where have I been?
I said a goodbye-for-now to Florence
 I explored a couple of big cities:
{Rome, London, Paris, Barcelona, Chicago, New York}

I took some trips to the mountains:
{Interlaken, Switzerland and Asheville, NC}
I hiked between all five towns that make up Cinque Terre, Italy, went to a concert in a 2,000 year old area in Verona, realized why wealthy people vacation in the French Riviera, hung out in beer gardens in Munich, ate some apple strudel in Vienna, took in the history of Prague with my sister's wonderful friend, Karen, and fell in love with the canals of Amsterdam.
I spent the rest of my summer at home in Columbus, applied to some grad schools, and started my senior year in Chapel Hill.
Whew! I think that covers it.
Anyways, this is my way of committing to jumping back on the blogging bandwagon and reliving the past few months of my life. Hopefully once I get through it all, I'll have some more adventures and meals to tell you about!

No comments:

Post a Comment