Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Summer Goals

{via}
Mentally preparing myself for graduation has been tough, so I've been trying to focus on enjoying my last few weeks (now days!) here in Chapel Hill and being thankful for a great summer ahead with family and friends from home.
I've been thinking about all of the things I want to accomplish this summer since it'll be my last one ever (aside from working and saving money, of course) - read more, do practice more yoga, take my dog for walks, work on my photography skills, spend as much time outside as possible, etc., but naturally, the majority of my summer goals fall into the food list.
{via}
Here are just a few of them:
Conduct a very formal research study with my sister to find the best Bloody Mary's in Columbus, along with the best brunch. And truffle fries.
Learn how to grill and master the perfect burger. And this chicken burger with poached eggs and avocado (pictured above). 
Get a drink at Curio followed by pizza at Harvest. Take advantage of Marcella's happy hour. Check out Native Cold Pressed for some juice. Try not to spend all my money at Northstar Cafe and Jeni's.
Go strawberry/raspberry picking to make this chia jam.
Make cauliflower and roasted garbanzo 'rice and peas', this avocado citrus crunch salad, multiple variations of this summer pizza and some ginger beergaritas. Oh, and follow this recipe to recreate the pear and cheese fiocchetti I ate in Florence that may or may not have changed my life.
The list goes on.
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment