Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday K.C.!

Happy Birthday K.C.!!
For anyone that knows both me and my brother, you probably know that he's way cooler than I am. (It's okay, I've accepted it).  I really wish you could come visit me, but I hope you have the best Birthday and make the most of your last year as a teenager! 


These past two weeks have been absolutely crazy. Between my parents visiting, midterms, and Maggie visiting, I've hardly had a moment to even think about blogging. On top of that, we leave tomorrow morning at - get ready - 4:45 am to take a bus to Pisa, catch an early flight and spend the week exploring London, Edinburgh and Dublin. I'm exhausted just thinking about it but couldn't be more excited to get to travel to these places with two of my best friends (and to be in an English speaking country!)
See you in a week!

1 comment:

  1. you're such a cute lil nugget, kels! have the MOST amazing time in london, edinburgh, and dublin! i can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete