Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weeks 4-6

I apologize for this post being a little late, but my parents are in town and I've been busy walking them around Florence, going to class (midterms are next week!!), and dining on delicious Italian food and wine at every meal with them. I'll post more on that later, but for now, Instagram pictures from weeks 4-6! 
(Have I really been here that long already?!)
Cooking dinner with the Roomies // Gelato on Valentines Day!
The Odeon movie theater // View from my window
Throwback in excitement to seeing Maggie in Seville! // Galileo's Grave
View of Seville from the Metropol Parasol // Maggie and I in the Alcazar
Gelateria de Neri // Argo movie night
Fried dough strips in cooking class // High tea at the British Institute
Blood Oranges // Boboli Gardens

1 comment:

  1. I hate when people make fun of Instagram and people who use it. I love Instagram pictures and posts like this. Instagram loveee.

    ReplyDelete